Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witnesses?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_trumpet1988's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 2003
    Posts
    2,533
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witness

    In a sense the JW's are doing the right thing-spreading the good news. But it does get to the point where it's just harrassment. I don't think anyone in my dorm hall is Jehovah's Witness. I haven't had anyone knocking on my door yet. If it happens I'll just say "No thanks". If it continues then that's when I'm gonna get angry.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witness

    [ QUOTE ]
    When I was stationed at Ft. Benning, Ga., Some came to my door. Only took them one time though, when they knocked, I opened the door naked. Needless to say, these people ran and never came back anymore.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    Had I know who it was, I would have done that. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Then the woman might have called the police about a bear loose in a house. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witness

    I think thats backwards, unless your a democrat, atheist/agnostic if your just so intelligent, and well, a hippy, your roasted and hunted down like a witch in salem, think not? Turn on your TV to any news show, listen to any record, hell open your eyes and you can see it.

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witness

    This is one of the rare times I have to just say

    "HUH???"
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witnesses?

    In Blacksburg I frequently had to escort Mormons off the community I managed (private property - no-soliciting posted everywhere). At times the police had to escort them off.
    There were so many off them your door may be knocked on twice a day.

    In their view of things though - they had to go on their Mission. If they don't they don't get into heaven. It didn't matter if they were trespassing or breaking the law. They felt they had to do it. It got to the point where it was considered harrassment though.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Dunduin's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    131
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witnesses?

    I've never been bothered by a jehova's witness in blacksburg and i've been there for two years.

    I'll tell you what is worse than Jehova's winess'...Mormans and Scientologists hahaha not because they bother me but because one believes the old testament took place in the mid west united states and the other believes the evil lord Xenu brought souls to earth

  7. #7
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Is there anything worse than Jehovah's Witnesses?

    Great Blues Brothers reference.

    Here's how to get rid of a Jehovah's Witness or a Mormon (actually saw it work on Mormons, don't know about Jehovah's Witness yet)...when they knock and announce who they are, simply say "I'm a Druid."

    And yes, there is something worse than a Jehovah's Witness:

    Sykes.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •